I have been using Quantum for 15 plus years now, and I wouldn’t want to be without it! The latest revamped cloud based version is more user-friendly, and is altogether brighter and easy to use. Having all of the forms in one place, and being able to easily draft multiple applications, forms and orders, after the initial case details are inputted and saved, is a real time saver. Clients particularly like the fact the Form E has in-built auto calculator. The customer service that I have experienced over the years has always been excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend Quantum Cloud.
My colleagues look forward to phoning the helpline. To say that the helpline is friendly is an understatement. I have thought of the relationship [with Class Legal] as more of a friendship than any commercial relationship.
Key features & benefits
Quantum Cloud gives users all the tools they need to complete their Family Law Forms, Court Orders, Chronology, Schedule of Assets and more in a fully digital environment. Collaborate with clients on their forms in a fully secure environment and upload and share supporting documents.
- Collaborate on forms with clients and counsel, within the security of Quantum Cloud.
- Collaborate on multiple forms, including the Form E.
- Track and compare changes your client has made to the form, before importing them.
- You and your client can upload and share supporting documents for each form in a secure environment.
- Securely upload and attach PDF documents to your Quantum files and to individual forms.
- Send and receive documents to and from your clients using Quantum Collaborate (add-on module).
Both the Document Manager and Quantum Collaborate are add-on modules. The Document Manager is included in the Quantum Collaborate Module.
- Expand text boxes and add rows for unlimited data input.
- Auto-calculations throughout to reduce the risk of error.
- Create a Chronology and Schedule of Assets at the click of a button. Quantum Cloud will import all of the relevant data for you, formatted and ready to print.
- Enter all core case details once. Quantum then automatically merges the details into all of the forms for you. Any changes to the case information during the case only needs to be altered in one place, instead of manually updating each form already started in the case.
- Produce a timetable of expected dates to print/download and add to your case file.
- Everything you do in Quantum Cloud auto saves, so you don't risk losing your work.
- Names and addresses of courts and divorce centres are kept up-to-date in Quantum. You only need to select the court or divorce centre you are using once and it will auto populate your forms.
- Enables you to access Quantum on a wide range of devices, regardless of the operating system.
- No need to install – simply access the programme via the web browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- There is no compromise in terms of security. All data is encrypted and stored on Amazon Web Services (the most secure web storage available).
- Data stored in the cloud is more secure than stored locally on your computers.
- Quantum Cloud contains over 100 family law forms, including divorce, financial remedy, children and Family Law Act forms.
- All forms can also be accessed as a blank form to print or download.
- The full collection of standard family orders are integrated into Quantum Cloud.
- Quantum makes drafting your court orders easy, giving you the ability to pre-select the paragraphs you want to use.
- Your core case information will be merged into the order, which is formatted to the standardised house rules and colour coded to help you complete it.
- For financial orders, Quantum also merges in the information from Form E.
- You can choose to print a specific section of a form or the whole form. Or, you can save it as a PDF to send to your client for approval.
- Forms are saved within Quantum (in the cloud). But if you would like to import a form out of Quantum, you can download it as a PDF with one click and save into your document management system.
- Forms with supporting documents uploaded will be added to the final print/download of each form (Document Manager or Quantum Collaborate add-on required).
- There is no limit to the number of items you can add in Quantum's Form E. Your client's assets and liabilities will be continually totalled as you enter data.
- Current and future income needs can be entered side by side and the income needs template can be tailored to suit your firms own requirements.
- Add supporting documentation to the Form E, such as bank statements (Document Manager or Quantum Collaborate add-on required).
- Upon logging in, you will see all of your current client files for ease of opening. When the file is finished, you can archive it.
- By default, cases are available to all Quantum users within your firm. However, you can mark sensitive cases as private and only allow specific individuals to see and access them.
- The program is held on Amazon Web Servers. The multi-factor authentication gives you peace of mind that your program and all the data stored within it is fully secure.
- Quantum is responsive to change. New forms are automatically uploaded which reduces the risk of using outdated forms or court orders.