At A Glance (2023-2024)
Over 100 pages of vital facts and figures for all family practitioners and is used in court and negotiation at all levels.
ISBN: Paperback | 978-1-80161-065-0 | Digital | 978-1-80161-066-7
Frequently bought together
At A Glance is made up of over 100 pages of vital facts and figures for all family practitioners and is used in court and negotiation at all levels. Tables in the book include Duxbury, Income tax and Gross Salary and net income calculations (see the full contents here).
Updated annually with the latest rates, Budget changes, leading cases and essential rules, this is one of the few family law books you cannot afford to be without.
This year's edition includes:
- All Tables and other materials fully updated for use in 2023/24
- Latest Budget changes incorporated for use in tax year 2023/24
- The Galbraith Tables and corresponding commentary
- New table on Child Maintenance - The Court
At A Glance is a slim, portable guide and is fully tabbed, allowing the relevant section to be found instantly, making it a useful volume to have by your side in court or negotiation.
There’s useful material on the financial remedies courts and their zone hubs; the usual puff for the IFLA arbitration scheme; sufficient on costs to scare you; and the other tables you have come to love. Without it, you’ll run the risk of looking or sounding (dependent on which form of remote has got you out of bed) a fool.
Financial Remedies Court Zone Hubs
Financial Remedies Court
The 2022 FRC Efficiency Statement
2016 HC Efficiency Statement
Financial Remedy Procedure
Consumer Prices Index
Financial Times Indexes
Child Support – the CMS
Child Maintenance – The Court (new for 2023)
Tertiary Education Costs and Funding
Social Security Benefits
National Insurance Contributions
Capital Gains Tax
Gross Salary and Net Income
Grossed-up Net Maintenance
The IFLA Arbitration Scheme
Galbraith Tables (new for 2023)
Pension Sharing Procedure
Other Financial Remedy Materials
‘At a Glance’ is the go to (book) that every family lawyer should have.It is always up to date, informative and provides you with the tables and schedules you will use on a regular basis together with an excellent index and reference to case law.
Absolutely first rate, the only book I would have if I was limited to one.
Our E-Reader provides a fully digital platform for you to access and read our titles electronically.
- When you purchase one of our publications as an e-book, you will be sent an automated link to your email address requesting that you set up an account on our e-reader.
- Once you have created an account, you can access your e-book.
- If you purchase different titles from us as an e-book, you will be able to see them all side-by-side on your e-reader bookshelf.
The e-reader is available at www.eread.classlegal.com