PRE-ORDER | Dictionary of Public Children Law (2024)
A unique reference guide to the key concepts, cases and practice of public children law.
ISBN: Paperback | 978-1-80161-0995-8 | Digital | 978-1-80161-098-8
Frequently bought together
The Dictionary of Public Children Law is a new addition to what is now a well-established series of Dictionaries published by Class Legal
The Dictionary has a distinctive A–Z dictionary format, giving the reader a portable, potted summary of the most commonly confronted topics and issues in public children law, and providing ready access to the relevant case-law, statutory sources and points of practice.
The overarching aim was to create a quick, user-friendly reference guide, to be consulted as and when the need arises, whether at court or otherwise.
Who would find this book useful?
- Family law solicitors, barristers or legal executives covering public children matters
- Family Court Judges
- Experts, social workers and professionals involved in public law proceedings
- Parties, Litigants in person and anyone who becomes involved in court proceedings.
- Law students
The Dictionary of Public Children Law is the sister publication of the Dictionary of Private Children Law, launched in 2021, the Dictionary of Financial Remedies, launched in 2013, and the Dictionary of TLATA and Inheritance Act Claims, launched in 2023.
Our E-Reader provides a fully digital platform for you to access and read our titles electronically.
- When you purchase one of our publications as an e-book, you will be sent an automated link to your email address requesting that you set up an account on our e-reader.
- Once you have created an account, you can access your e-book.
- If you purchase different titles from us as an e-book, you will be able to see them all side-by-side on your e-reader bookshelf.
The e-reader is available at www.eread.classlegal.com