PRE-ORDER | Dictionary of Financial Remedies (2024)
A unique reference guide to the key concepts, cases and practice of financial remedies.
ISBN: Paperback | 978-1-80161-100-8 | Digital | 978-1-80161-101-5
Frequently bought together
The Dictionary of Financial Remedies is a unique reference guide to the key concepts, cases and practice of financial remedies.
Presented in an easy to use A-Z format, with cross-references where required, each entry acts like a practice note on the topic setting out the essential law, key cases and practice points you need to be able to advise on the issue with the minimum of fuss. The book distils the combined experience of the Editors whose aim is to provide a concise, practical handbook that focuses on the most important issues and practice points, covering everything from agreements to variation of settlements.
What's new for 2024?
- Death of a Party
Who will find the book useful?
- Every family law solicitor, barrister or legal executive advising clients on financial provision after separation
- Mediators and other professionals involved in out of court dispute resolution
- Expert witnesses, financial planners and pensions advisers working on financial remedy cases
- McKenzie Friends & litigants in person
Page count: 130
'It is extraordinary how much information has been crammed into such a slim volume. I have commented before that it is a very well judged mixture of substantive law and procedure. I particularly commend the section on jurisdiction written in the light of the expiration of the transitional period on 31 December 2020 and the final departure of the United Kingdom from the European Union. This is one of the best short synopses of the jurisdictional rules that you are likely to encounter[...]I remain convinced that this work is an essential component in every practitioner’s library.'
'I have said before and I say again: you need to have this in your legal library as the judge hearing your next case will almost certainly have it on his or her desk.'
Very useful especially in ebook form
Foreword for 2024 to be announced shortly.
Our E-Reader provides a fully digital platform for you to access and read our titles electronically.
- When you purchase one of our publications as an e-book, you will be sent an automated link to your email address requesting that you set up an account on our e-reader.
- Once you have created an account, you can access your e-book.
- If you purchase different titles from us as an e-book, you will be able to see them all side-by-side on your e-reader bookshelf.
The e-reader is available at www.eread.classlegal.com