What does AAG Cloud do?
AAG Cloud, the online version of At A Glance, allows you to carry out a whole range of useful calculations, print out formatted reports, browse leading cases, stay up-to-date with developments in the Financial Remedy Court and access the editors' extensive and up-to-date Commentary on the Financial Procedure Rules 2010.
It is edited by Mr Justice Mostyn; Lewis Marks KC, QEB; and Gavin Smith, 1 Hare Court.
Key features & benefits
- Create personalised calculations, including Duxbury, Child Support and tax, and Capital Gains Tax.
- Save your calculation to clipboard to put into your own documents, save it to the program's notes feature as you build up a range of calculations, or save your calculation as a pre-formatted report (Word or PDF).
- Tab between the calculator, its corresponding page in At A Glance and any additional information.
- Browse the Leading Cases indexes with FLR headnotes and transcripts.
- Leading Cases can be searched alphabetically or by topic. View the editors pick of top 20 leading cases.
- Statutory material is grouped together for ease of navigation. Materials includes Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, Primary Statutes, and International Instruments.
- Important guidance is also available. Current guidance includes a section of resources on COVID-19.
- Access online via your internet browser.
- Use on any device, including phones or tablets (Apple software included).
- Benefit from automatic updates and no need for installation.
- Easily navigate through the Arbitration resources, including protocols, rules and printable forms.
- Access the editors’ extensive and up-to-date Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010 which is regularly revised and updated, and is the only publication specifically to concentrate on all finance-related Rules and Practice Directions
- Easily navigate between the relevant commentary and practice direction for each rule, alongside the text of the rule.
- Amendment rules, Costs rules and other rules also included.
- Print out pre-formatted reports with your personalised calculations, to support your client's case in negotiations or in court.
- Stay up to date with developments with the Financial Remedies Courts module.
- Protocol, guidance and important information grouped together for easy navigation.
- TOLATA leading cases are grouped by topic for ease of access.