Introducing AAG Cloud: Your online solution for calculations, reports, leading cases, Financial Remedy Court updates, and expert commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010 (only the rules relevant to financial remedies). Edited by Mr. Justice Mostyn, Lewis Marks KC of QEB, and Gavin Smith of 1 Hare Court.
- Powerful search function. Search simple terms and view your results by category to easily find the information you need.
- Gross and Net Income Calculators.
- Leading cases.
- FPR (financial) alongside the relevant Practice Direction and Commentary.
Key features & benefits
- Create personalised calculations, including Duxbury, Child Support and tax, and Capital Gains Tax.
- Save your calculation to clipboard to put into your own documents, save it to the program's notes feature as you build up a range of calculations, or save your calculation as a pre-formatted report (Word or PDF).
- Tab between the calculator, its corresponding page in At A Glance and any additional information.
- Browse the Leading Cases indexes with FLR headnotes and transcripts.
- Leading Cases can be searched alphabetically or by topic. View the editors pick of top 20 leading cases.
- Statutory material is grouped together for ease of navigation. Materials includes Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, Primary Statutes, and International Instruments.
- Important guidance is also available. Current guidance includes a section of resources on COVID-19.
- Access online via your internet browser.
- Use on any device, including phones or tablets (Apple software included).
- Benefit from automatic updates and no need for installation.
- Easily navigate through the Arbitration resources, including protocols, rules and printable forms.
- Access the editors’ extensive and up-to-date Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010 which is regularly revised and updated, and is the only publication specifically to concentrate on all finance-related Rules and Practice Directions
- Easily navigate between the relevant commentary and practice direction for each rule, alongside the text of the rule.
- Amendment rules, Costs rules and other rules also included.
- Print out pre-formatted reports with your personalised calculations, to support your client's case in negotiations or in court.
- Stay up to date with developments with the Financial Remedies Courts module.
- Protocol, guidance and important information grouped together for easy navigation.
- TOLATA leading cases are grouped by topic for ease of access.