The top 20 must-read financial remedy cases, as decided by the AAG Cloud editorial board
14th July 2021
The editorial board behind AAG Cloud: Mr Justice Mostyn, Lewis Marks QC, and Gavin Smith, have put together their all time top 20 leading finance cases, whereby if you were to read no other cases, these ones are essential.
Do you agree with them? Which cases do you consider essential that didn't make the list?
These top 20 cases are just a small handful from the database of over 1000 Leading Cases in the recently released AAG Cloud. The database is fully searchable by topic, or alphabetically.
The Editors' pick
- Livesey v Jenkins  UKHL 3,  AC 424
- Barder  AC 20
- White  UKHL 54
- Pearce  EWCA Civ 1054
- TL v ML  EWHC 2860 (Fam)
- Miller, McFarlane  UKHL 24
- Charman  EWCA Civ 503
- Vaughan  EWCA Civ 1085
- Radmacher v Granatino  UKSC 42
- BJ v MJ  EWHC 2708 (Fam)
- SS v NS  EWHC 4183 (Fam)
- Sharland  UKSC 60
- Scatliffe  UKPC 36
- Work v Gray  EWCA Civ 270
- FF v KF  EWHC 1093 (Fam)
- Hart  EWCA Civ 1306]
- Waggott  EWCA Civ 727]
- Versteegh  EWCA Civ 1050
- Martin  EWCA Civ 2866
- Moher  EWCA Civ 1482
What is AAG Cloud?
AAG Cloud, the updated version of @eGlance, is a clear and practical cloud based toolkit and resource for financial remedy practitioners.
Calculate a whole range of useful figures, print out formatted reports, browse leading cases, stay up-to-date with developments in the Financial Remedies Courts and access the editors' extensive and up-to-date Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010.
- Improve accuracy with the calculating tools
- Advise with confidence using the extensive Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010
- Cut research time with our library of Leading Cases, statutory material and guidance
- Save time with our pre-formatted reports
- Always stay up-to-date with a cloud-based system
- Know the latest developments with the Financial Remedies Courts module
- Find important resources on Arbitration
- Browse TOLATA leading cases and Statutes