How will the Standard Family Orders Handbook help me?
31st May 2023
The 3rd Edition of this enormously useful handbook is available to pre-order, but why do you need it on your desk?
What is the Standard Family Orders Handbook?
The Standard Family Orders Handbook is the approved source of guidance to the official Standard Family Court Orders, covering financial remedies, enforcement and other matters.
It has been fully updated to incorporate all of the changes to the Financial and Enforcement Orders, as detailed in the recent Advisory Notice from Peel J, and contains all of the orders printed in full and colour coded to aid the drafting process.
Sitting alongside each order is the 'blue box' comments - expert commentary written by HHJ Edward Hess, providing clear signposts to users as to the law, practice and procedure underpinning and explaining the orders.
How can I use the Handbook?
- Colour-coded orders help you to see which parts of the order need to be amended.
- Useful comments from HHJ Edward Hess throughout helps you to achieve accurate drafting, and to understand what the drafting is intending to achieve.
- The comments provide clear signposts to the law, practice and procedure underpinning and explaining the orders.
What's new in the 3rd edition?
- The substantially revised orders in Volume 1 of the May 2023 release of the SFOS
- Directions supporting the Statement on the Efficient Conduct of Financial Remedy proceedings
- The new terminology for divorces and directions relevant to remote hearings
- All the orders are accompanied by fully updated commentary from HHJ Hess
£75 per copy | Bulk discount available