Find the latest TOLATA Leading Cases in AAG Cloud
17th November 2022
AAG Cloud is the comprehensive resource for Financial Remedies practitioners.
AAG Cloud is updated regularly to ensure the program always has the latest cases, guidance and commentary. As the program is completely cloud-based, all updates are available as soon as you login.
Leading cases in AAG Cloud
AAG Cloud contains all of the Leading Cases in Financial Remedies and is searchable by topic or alphabetically.
A number of cases have recently been added to AAG Cloud's database of TOLATA Leading Cases. These include Enal v Singh and others, Hudson v Hathway, and Ali v Khatib & Ors.
Did you know?
AAG Cloud also features a customisable dashboard. Pin your favourite calculators and resources to your dashboard, so they are instantly available when you login.
AAG Cloud is an extensive electronic toolkit and resource for money cases. With AAG Cloud, you can:
- calculate a whole range of useful figures for money cases (including personalised calculations for Duxbury, Child Support and tax and CGT)
- print-out formatted calculation reports to support your client's case in negotiations or in court
- browse the Leading Cases indexes with FLR headnotes and transcripts
- make sure you are up to date with developments with the Financial Remedies Courts module
- access the editors’ extensive and up-to-date Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010 which is regularly revised and updated, and is the only publication specifically to concentrate on all finance-related Rules and Practice Directions.