Features & Benefits
How can Quantum Cloud help you?
Collaborate on forms with your client using Quantum Collaborate
- Collaborate on forms with clients and counsel, within the security of Quantum Cloud.
- Collaborate on multiple forms, including the Form E.
- Track and compare changes your client has made to the form, before importing them.
Save time and increase your productivity with our integrated time saving features
- Expand text boxes and add rows for unlimited data input.
- Auto-calculations throughout to reduce the risk of error.
- Create a Chronology and Schedule of Assets at the click of a button. Quantum Cloud will import all of the relevant data for you, formatted and ready to print.
- Enter all core case details once. Quantum then automatically merges the details into all of the forms for you. Any changes to the case information during the case only needs to be altered in one place, instead of manually updating each form already started in the case.
- Names and addresses of courts and divorce centres are kept up-to-date in Quantum. You only need to select the court or divorce centre you are using once and it will auto populate your forms.
- Produce a timetable of expected dates to print/download and add to your case file.
- Everything you do in Quantum Cloud auto saves, so you don't risk losing your work.
Access the full library of family forms & standard family orders
- Quantum Cloud contains over 100 family law forms, including divorce, financial remedy, children and Family Law Act forms.
- All forms can also be accessed as a blank form to print or download.
- The full collection of standard family orders are integrated into Quantum Cloud.
Easily draft and export your standard family court orders
- Quantum makes drafting your court orders easy, giving you the ability to pre-select the paragraphs you want to use.
- Your core case information will be merged into the order, which is formatted to the standardised house rules and colour coded to help you complete it.
- For financial orders, Quantum also merges in the information from Form E.
Print or download your case files with the click of a button
- You can choose to print a specific section of a form or the whole form. Or, you can save it as a PDF to send to your client for approval.
- Forms are saved within Quantum (in the cloud). But if you would like to import a form out of Quantum, you can download it as a PDF with one click and save into your document management system.
Produce your Form E accurately and quickly
- There is no limit to the number of items you can add in Quantum's Form E. Your client's assets and liabilities will be continually totalled as you enter data.
- Current and future income needs can be entered side by side and the income needs template can be tailored to suit your firms own requirements.
Manage your client files within your own case dashboard
- Upon logging in, you will see all of your current client files for ease of opening. When the file is finished, you can archive it.
- By default, cases are available to all Quantum users within your firm. However, you can mark sensitive cases as private and only allow specific individuals to see and access them.
Access your cloud-based Quantum system anywhere
- Enables you to access Quantum on a wide range of devices, regardless of the operating system.
- No need to install – simply access the programme via the web browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- There is no compromise in terms of security. All data is encrypted and stored on Amazon Web Services (the most secure web storage available).
- Data stored in the cloud is more secure than stored locally on your computers.
Trust your information is secure with high security and multi-factor authentication
- The program is held on Amazon Web Servers. The multi-factor authentication gives you peace of mind that your program and all the data stored within it is fully secure.
Never send an out of date form to court with automatic updates
- Quantum is responsive to change. New forms are automatically uploaded which reduces the risk of using outdated forms or court orders.