Features & Benefits
How can Quantum Cloud help you?
Collaborate on forms with your client (optional add-on)
- Users can choose to add Quantum Collaborate to their Quantum Cloud account, which will allow them to collaborate on forms with their client and counsel.
- Different forms can be collaborated on, including the Form E.
- Users can track and compare the changes their client has made to the form, before importing them.
Save time and increase productivity
- Expand text boxes and add rows for unlimited data input.
- Auto-calculations throughout to reduce the risk of error.
- Create a Chronology and Schedule of Assets at the click of a button. Quantum Cloud will import all of the relevant data for you, formatted and ready to print.
- Enter all core case details once. Quantum then automatically merges the details into all of the forms for you. Any changes to the case information during the case only needs to be altered in one place, instead of manually updating each form already started in the case.
- Names and addresses of courts and divorce centres are kept up-to-date in Quantum. You only need to select the court or divorce centre you are using once and it will auto populate your forms.
- Produce a timetable of expected dates to print/download and add to your case file.
- Everything you do in Quantum Cloud auto saves, so you don't risk losing your work.
Access the full library of family forms & standard family orders
- Quantum Cloud contains over 100 family law forms, including divorce, financial remedy, children and Family Law Act forms.
- All forms can also be accessed as a blank form to print or download and send to clients.
- The full collection of standard family orders are integrated into Quantum Cloud.
Standard Family Court Orders
- Quantum makes drafting your court orders easy, giving you the ability to pre-select the paragraphs you want to use.
- Your core case information will be merged into the order, which is formatted to the standardised house rules and colour coded to help you complete it.
- For financial orders, Quantum also merges in the information from Form E.
Modern and intuitive design reduces need for training and support
- The clean design and simple structure allows users to navigate the program easily, with little or no need for extra support.
Easily print or download your forms
- You can choose to print a specific section of a form or the whole form. Or, you can save it as a PDF to send to your client for approval.
- Forms are saved within Quantum (in the cloud). But if you would like to import a form out of Quantum, you can download it as a PDF with one click and save into your document management system.
Highly flexible and intelligent Form E
- There is no limit to the number of items you can add in Quantum's Form E. Your client's assets and liabilities will be continually totalled as you enter data.
- Current and future income needs can be entered side by side and the income needs template can be tailored to suit your firms own requirements.
Flexible and easy management of your client files
- Upon logging in, you will see all of your current client files for ease of opening. When the file is finished, you can archive it.
- By default, cases are available to all Quantum users within your firm. However, you can mark sensitive cases as private and only allow specific individuals to see and access them.
Cloud Based – Access your Quantum system anywhere
- Enables you to access Quantum on a wide range of devices, regardless of the operating system.
- No need to install – simply access the programme via the web browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- There is no compromise in terms of security. All data is encrypted and stored on Amazon Web Services (the most secure web storage available).
- Data stored in the cloud is more secure than stored locally on your computers.
Multi-factor authentication and the highest security
- The program is held on Amazon Web Servers. The multi-factor authentication gives you peace of mind that your program and all the data stored within it is fully secure.
- Quantum is responsive to change. New forms are automatically uploaded which reduces the risk of using outdated forms or court orders.