Skip to main content
Create bespoke Duxbury calculations for your client
- Carry out conventional calculations (working from an income required to a capital sum) or reverse calculations (working out the income a specific capital sum will provide).
- There is no limit to how many calculations you can create for each client.
- Calculations can be for life, or a specified period.
- Adjust variables such as inflation, income yield and capital growth, Income Tax and allowances, Capital Gains Tax and State Pension.
- Add income requirements (in a conventional calculation), income receipts, capital receipts and pensions receipts to each calculation. These variables can be adjusted for the whole of the term, for year, or between a set number of years.
Easily access at home, in the office or in court
- The cloud-based software can be accessed through your internet browser, whether you are at home or in the office.
- Use on any device, using any operating system, including Apple.
Tailor your result using Stepped Calculations
- Reduce, or enhance, the income requirement at a certain point during the term.
Preserve you client's initial capital
- Ensure the initial capital is preserved at the end of the term, so it falls into the recipient’s estate.
Create a fully formatted report
- Capitalise reports include the calculation result, a summary page, and a detailed breakdown of the result for each year of the calculation.
- The detailed results can be imported to Excel, or downloaded as a formatted PDF report.