Features & Benefits
Fully compatible across Apple Mac devices. Read a step-by-step guide on how to install onto a Mac here: Installing @e Glance On A Mac
Duxbury tables and calculators
Calculate a whole range of useful figures for money cases (including personalised calculations for Duxbury, Child Support and tax and CGT).
Family Procedure Rules
The Family Procedure Rules 2010 section contains the text of all the finance-related Rules, Practice Directions and access to the prescribed Forms, complemented by authoritative and detailed Commentaries written by your editorial team, Sir Peter Singer, Mr Justice Mostyn, Lewis Marks QC and Gavin Smith.
Print-out formatted and stylishly presented reports of your calculations to support your client's case in negotiations or in court.
Leading Cases Indexes
Browse the Leading Cases indexes with FLR headnotes and transcripts.
Updated quarterly, with @eGlance you will always have the latest data to hand. Each quarter during your subscription year we send you an email alerting you to the availability of the latest update for download.
An annual subscription gives you access to:
- The full amended text of all the Rules and Practice Directions relevant to financial applications
- A look-up table of the relevant new forms with links to the official versions on the Court Service website
- Updates whenever the Rules and Practice Directions are amended
- Access to our sister site www.familyprocedure.com which contains the FRP commentary linked to the Rules, PDs, Statutes, cases and other sources
@eGlance also contains revised and updated Commentary on financial remedies practice and procedure under the FPR 2010. Written and edited by the At A Glance editorial team this first major revision of the Commentary includes all the latest changes to the Rules and analysis of the important cases handed down in the past 12 months.
Want to know more about the net and gross income calculators? Click here
Need to find a Family Procedure Amendment Rule within @eGlance? Find out more here
I was asked to prepare a lecture on recent updates in financial remedy law. I turned to @eGlance for help and was bowled over at the simplicity and utility of the leading cases section. It has all the recent cases you can possibly need in financial remedy law together with links through to the full case note. It really was invaluable and saved me countless hours searching elsewhere.
Latest News ALL NEWS
- Webinar: Coronavirus & its impact on Family Law (Part 2: Children) Read more
- Local Authority’s duty to carry out inspection of Children’s homes under s80 of the Children Act 1989: Covid-19 Guidance Read more
- Local Authority’s duty to promote contact between a child in their care and relevant parties under section 34 of the Children Act 1989: Covid-19 Guidance Read more