Pre-nup, post-nup and cohabitation agreements are becoming an increasingly significant part of every family lawyer’s workload.
Case law such as the Supreme Court decisions in Kernott and Radmacher can only mean that client demand for advice on pre and post nuptial agreements will increase.
Consensus is the software package you need to help you take advantage of the opportunities in this growing area of legal practice. You will receive:
- Expert paragraphs written by experienced and specialist authors Christopher Pocock QC of 1 King’s Bench Walk and Maggie Rae of Clintons.
- Default selection for each agreement, with advice on which additional paragraphs to include for a particular case.
- Includes everything you need to give the agreement the strongest chance of being upheld.
- Asset Schedule annexes so each part’s finances are clearly disclosed
- The necessary preliminary advice letters and solicitors’ certificates
- Covers same sex as well as different sex couples