Features & Benefits
Draft and complete your standard family court orders online, pre-formatted so you only need to concentrate on the content.
- All of the latest standard family orders are included, using the most up-to-date templates
- Pre-select your paragraphs so only the clauses you actually need are included in your final order
- All of the core case data only needs to be entered once and is then merged across all orders, saving you valuable time# Commentary from HHJ Edward Hess is included throughout to aid you on how to complete the orders
The latest library of Standard Family Orders
Know that you are always using the most up-to-date templates.
Commentary from HHJ Edward Hess
On when and how to use each order, plus key practice points within the orders themselves.
Easy paragraph selection
View the full text of each paragraph before you select it - mandatory paragraphs are shown.
Core case data merged in
Enter details of the parties, their representatives and the court to be merged into the order.
Order created as colour coded Word document
It's easy for you to see where you need to select sub-clauses or insert data
Follows the President's House Rules
Allowing you to concentrate on the content and not the layout.
Latest News ALL NEWS
- Does fairness require a full equalisation of white goods and teaspoons? WX v HX (Treatment of Matrimonial and Non-Matrimonial Property)  EWHC 241 (Fam) Read more
- Responding to feedback – FJYPB top tips for separated parents updated Read more
- 'Litigants in Person' | Extract from Dictionary of Private Children Law Read more