Skip to main content
We have introduced a 6 month licence for AAG Cloud to give you the chance to try it for a shorter period of time before committing to an annual licence.
For just £80+vat, you can use AAG Cloud for 6 months. An annual licence for the program is £160+vat.
This offer is only available until 30th October, after which you will only be able to purchase the program as an annual licence.
How can AAG Cloud help me?
Improve accuracy with calculating tools
- Create personalised calculations, including Duxbury, Child Support and tax, and Capital Gains Tax.
- Save your calculation to clipboard to put into your own documents, save it to the program's notes feature as you build up a range of calculations, or save your calculation as a pre-formatted report (Word or PDF).
- Tab between the calculator, its corresponding page in At A Glance and any additional information.
Cut research time with the library of Leading Cases, statutory material and guidance
- Browse the Leading Cases indexes with FLR headnotes and transcripts.
- Leading Cases can be searched alphabetically or by topic. View the editors pick of top 20 leading cases.
- Statutory material is grouped together for ease of navigation. Materials includes Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, Primary Statutes, and International Instruments.
Advise with confidence using the extensive Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010
- Access the editors’ extensive and up-to-date Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010 which is regularly revised and updated, and is the only publication specifically to concentrate on all finance-related Rules and Practice Directions
- Easily navigate between the relevant commentary and practice direction for each rule, alongside the text of the rule.
Save time with pre-formatted reports
- Print out pre-formatted reports with your personalised calculations, to support your client's case in negotiations or in court.
Find important resources on Arbitration
- Easily navigate through the Arbitration resources, including protocols, rules and printable forms.
Know the latest developments with the Financial Remedies Courts module
- Stay up to date with developments with the Financial Remedies Courts module.
- Protocol, guidance and important information grouped together for easy navigation.
Browse TOLATA leading cases and Statutes
- TOLATA leading cases are grouped by topic for ease of access.