Financial Remedies Practice 2018
Expert, in-depth commentary on financial remedies practice under the Family Procedure Rules 2010, from the distinguished Editorial Team of Sir Peter Singer, Mr Justice Mostyn, Lewis Marks QC, Gavin Smith and Joshua Viney who have provided their wealth of experience to create this single, portable volume.
Crucially, and unlike other books on the topic, Financial Remedies Practice provides unrivalled coverage of myriad decisions and developments under the CPR that now mirror many of the key aspects of financial remedies practice, such as injunctions, relief from sanctions, costs and general case management.
“Should be on the shelf in every family law library” John Bolch, Family Lore
£99.95 - ORDER HERE
Dictionary of Financial Remedies 2018
In association with the FLBA
A unique reference guide to the key concepts, cases and practice of financial remedies edited by HHJ Edward Hess, Peter Duckworth, Sally Max and Amy Kisser.
An ideal quick reference for when you are in court, conference or mediation and written in a style that will appeal to family lawyers, mediators and other non-lawyers involved in financial remedy proceedings.
Who would find this book useful?
• Every family law solicitor, barrister or legal executive advising clients on financial provision after separation
• Mediators and other professionals involved in out of court dispute resolution
• Expert witnesses, financial planners and pensions advisers working on financial remedy cases
• McKenzie Friends & litigants in person
“What an excellent and accessible reference book” Therese Nicholls, Russell-Cooke
£55 - ORDER HERE
At A Glance 2018-2019
Running for over twenty-five years, At A Glance has become ‘the bible’ for financial remedy practitioners. The tables, cases and statutory materials are fully updated each year.
- Distributed by the Ministry of Justice to Family Judges
- Tabbed for easy reference
- Incorporates the latest budget change
"Utterly indispensable: wherever you practice, you cannot afford to be without At A Glance" David Salter, Mills & Reeve