Skip to main content

From the 15th February 2021, HMCTS are asking users to send their Contested FR Applications directly to the Financial Remedy Centre (FRC) that is local to the Applicant, rather than sending them to the Regional Divorce Centres (RDC). You should send your application to the FRC, regardless of whether the divorce petition was issued online or on paper. A list of the FRCs can be found here.

Read the full article here: Resolution

You may also be interested in:

Dictionary of Private Children Law is "an invaluable tool for anyone needing a pithy summary of the relevant law"

Watch | Introducing Advicenow’s Survival guide to pensions on divorce (‘PAG guide 2’)

Sign up to our newsletter for weekly family law updates, resources and case notes:

View Bag (0)