Skip to main content

I was married for 19 years to a very violent controlling man. After two years fighting for a divorce, I got one on the grounds of unreasonable behavior. 

I would like to know if I am entitled to half his pensions from the time I was married to him. 

He had no solicitor in court as he threatened him. I was divorced in 2000. How do I go about finding out what to do?

Full Story: Daily mail

Sign up to our newsletter for weekly updates, resources and special offers:

View Bag (0)