In this week's newsletter:
- The latest edition of At A Glance will be out soon, so only a few weeks left to pre-order.
- Florence Jones of 1 Hare Court looks at 'BC v BG, re-opening an arbitration award: can the court interfere?'
- Man finally granted divorce after ticking wrong box on court form... and marrying second wife (The Telegraph)
- Munby: State 'washed its hands' of couple branded bigamists after court failures (Law Gazette)
- Housewife awarded record £453m divorce settlement in fresh battle to stop super-yacht sailing out of reach, court hears
- Russian oligarch at centre of UK's biggest divorce fight keeps his £350 million superyacht out of his ex-wife’s hands after sharia judges Dubai overrule British court (Daily Mail)
- How Much Easier Have No-Fault Divorce Changes Made A Lawyer’s Job? Lawyer Monthly
- How To Divide The Family Business In A Divorce
Plus more on the Family Law Hub