Our latest newsletter is available to view online now: 'Humanist marriages 'least likely to end in divorce'
In the news:
- Humanist marriages 'least likely to end in divorce' (BBC news)
- Men becoming 'increasing victims' of coercive control, legal experts claim (The Telegraph)
- My husband died suddenly and his ex-wife asked about his will: does she have a claim on pensions I thought were left to me? (This Is Money)
On the Family Law Hub:
- Downes v Downes & Anor  EWHC 491 (Ch)
- NEW WEBINAR: Private Children Cases Review of the Year
In the office:
- Financial Remedies Practice 2019 - Out Now
- At A Glance Conference 2019 - out line programme available
All of the above, plus more, is in our latest newsletter, available to view here.