Skip to main content
Case note: In a tweet: A non-parent without rights granted by a court or by someone with parental rights can use Article 21 of the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction 19801980 Hague Convention to gain rights of access

Sign up to our newsletter for weekly updates, resources and special offers:

View Bag (0)