- Great for: Barristers & Solicitors dealing with high net worth cases.
- Enables you to calculate what capital sum will be required to generate a given income, without having to consult Duxbury tables manually.
- 'Reverse' calculations can also be performed -working out the income a specific capital sum will provide.
- Useful for those dealing with money cases, who are perhaps not in need of something as in depth as Capitalise.
- Allows you to calculate a whole range of useful figures and print formatted reports of your calculations.
- Browse Leading Cases & access up-to-date Commentary on the Family Procedure Rules 2010.
Financial Remedies Practice
- Perhaps you prefer a book rather than software? This useful guide is the expert, in-depth commentary on financial remedies practice under the Family Procedure Rules 2010.
- Provides unrivalled coverage of myriad decisions and developments under the CPR that now mirror many of the key aspects of financial remedies practice, such as injunctions, relief from sanctions, costs and general case management.
If it is just tables you want, then you may be interested in At A Glance. Or, if it is a potted guide to key concepts, cases and practice of financial remedies you need, Dictionary of Financial Remedies could be your answer.