1. Input the data for your calculation – here we are working out self-employed income tax using the Income Tax and Capital Gains calculator under the Tax and National Insurance heading:
You’ll see the answer displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2. To print a detailed report, showing the breakdown of the calculation, click on the printer icon at the top right of the screen:
3. The report will open in a print preview window:
4. Click on the printer image to print the report:
5. If you want your client’s name to appear on the report, enter it at the top of the Navigator:
6. You’ll then see it at the top of the report: