FamilyOrders.co.uk contains all of the Standard Family Orders, as approved by the President of the Family Division.
- Web based - allowing you to log in and draft orders on any device with an internet connection.
- Includes all family orders, including public and private children law.
- Hold as many different cases as required within the site, protected by multiple levels of security.
- Enter all of your core case data once, which will automatically populate all of the orders.
- Pre-select the paragraphs you want to be included in the order so you do not need to manually delete each paragraph.
- Create your order as a Word document with just the click of a button, which you can then amend and work on as necessary.
- All orders will already be formatted as per the house rules, saving you valuable time to spend on the content, rather than the appearance.
- Invaluable commentary throughout from HHJ Edward Hess, HHJ Martin Dancey & Edward Devereux QC on how and when to use each order.
- Save paragraph selections as templates so you do not have to go through and pre-select paragraphs each time, if you usually use a common selection.
- Instantly updated if any orders are amended/added.
Take a look through the step-by-step guide on using FamilyOrders.co.uk here or watch the short video tutorial below.
FamilyOrders.co.uk is available to trial for 14 days. You can request a trial here.
If you wish to purchase a licence you can do so here. An annual licence is just £99, but we are more than happy to discuss pricing with you if you are wishing to purchase multiple licences for your whole team.