The Costs & Fees Encyclopaedia brings together all the essential costs, fees, cases, rules and regulations a civil or criminal lawyer needs to have in one handy, portable volume.
Updated annually – and with the inclusion of J codes in the latest edition – it is an indispensable source of reference to keep with you, on your bookshelf or in court.
Key changes in the 2016-2017 edition
- Information on J codes
- The Criminal Legal Aid (Remuneration etc.) (Amendment) Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/1369)
- Changes under the Family Proceedings Fees (Amendment No.2) Order 2015
- The new Part 45 of the Criminal Procedure Rules 2015
- Insolvency Proceedings (Fees) (Amendment) Order 2015, SI 2015/1819
- Legal Services Act 2017 (Claims Management Complaints) (Fees) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- An updated index of costs cases
Costs & Fees Encyclopaedia editors
Colin Campbell (Kain Knight)
Teresa Aitken (PI Costing)