The Costs & Fees Encyclopaedia brings together all the essential costs, fees, cases, J codes, rules and regulations that costs lawyers and litigators need in a single, portable volume. Updated every year, it is a must have for your bookshelf or briefcase.
This 2020-2021 edition has been fully reviewed to account for the constant changes to costs & fees in the last 24 months including:
- Court of Protection, Civil Proceedings and Magistrates’ Courts Fees (Amendment) Order 2018
- Immigration and Nationality (Fees) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- Legal Officers (Annual Fees) Order 2018
- Ecclesiastical Judges, Legal Officers and Others (Fees) Order 2018
- Immigration and Nationality (Fees) (Amendment) (EU Exit) (No. 2) Regulations 2018
- Criminal Legal Aid (Remuneration) (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations 2018
- Public Record Office (Fees) Regulations 2018
- Public Guardian (Fees, etc) (Amendment) Regulations 2019
You can read the full list of what is new in this edition here.
ISBN: 978-1-85959-878-8| Paperback | Published March 2020
It is remarkable how it has grown since its inception and it must be the only publication where one can find every detail on fees, costs all in one place.
Costs & Fees Encyclopaedia (2020-2021) editors
Colin Campbell (Kain Knight)
Teresa Aitken (PI Costing)