This 2018-19 edition has been fully reviewed to account for the constant changes to costs & fees in the last 12 months including:
- Legal Services Act 2007 (Claims Management Complaints) (Fees) (Amendment) Regulations 2017
- Pensions Act 2014 (Consequential, Supplementary and Incidental Amendments) Order 2017
- Insolvency Amendment (EU 2015/848) Regulations 2017
- Ecclesiastical Judges, Legal Officers and Others (Fees) Order 2017
- Legal Officers (Annual Fees) Order 2017
- Immigration and Nationality (Fees) (Amendment) Regulations 2017
- Civil Procedure (Amendment No. 2) Rules 2017
- Criminal Legal Aid (Remuneration) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
- Immigration and Nationality (Fees) Regulations 2018
- Civil Procedure (Amendment No. 2) Rules 2018
The comprehensive coverage allied with regular updating makes the book an essential, current source of reference for all costs lawyers and litigators.
It is remarkable how it has grown since its inception and it must be the only publication where one can find every detail on fees, costs all in one place.
Costs & Fees Encyclopaedia editors
Colin Campbell (Kain Knight)
Teresa Aitken (PI Costing)